PARENTALLY CHALLENGED

Welcome to Parentally Challenged, documenting the daily struggles of raising two boys without a handbook. It's amazing what happens with no sleep, discipline, patience or time on our side. All we can do is laugh, and enjoy the ride...

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hellooo, ladies!

As I was picking Tate up from daycare the other day I found a strange coat in his cubby with his name written on the tag. It definitely wasn't his. I took it to the teacher and explained, "I don't know how Tate's name got on this coat because it isn't is. Everything of Tate's is clearly marked 'Owen Smith'."
**************************************************************************************
Tate sauntered into the nursery at church and exclaimed, "Helllooo, ladies!" to the two women who care for the kids. I immediately made a mental note to talk to Roger about what he's teaching this child. The next day, Tate finds Owen's pirate hat in the closet and gets really excited. "Helllloooo, ladies!" he screams. It takes me over a week and the realization of his new pirate phase to finally understand he's actually saying, "Hellooo, mateys!" Oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment