PARENTALLY CHALLENGED

Welcome to Parentally Challenged, documenting the daily struggles of raising two boys without a handbook. It's amazing what happens with no sleep, discipline, patience or time on our side. All we can do is laugh, and enjoy the ride...

Friday, June 19, 2009

Attention

We need to learn to stop encouraging Owen. Once he knows we're amused, he continues his actions, ten-fold. He LOVES the attention, and will do most anything to keep it. I'll admit, he's got it tough with a brother like Tate who attracts all sorts of smiles, tickles and "coo-chi-coos". It takes me 15 minutes to leave the daycare from all the people stopping me in the hallway, asking for Tate's autograph. His fans surround us as we break our way to the car, pushing and plodding our way through the swooning admirers. But I digress, and just proved my point - sorry Owen.

No comments:

Post a Comment